Camo Cares Registration Form
The 2018 Archery Shoot Registration is now open!!!
If you are registering multiple shooters, please enter them all individually by hitting "Add to Bag" after each shooter before checking out. DO NOT enter your information only and simply change the quantity of registrations in your cart. The quantity button should always be "1". We need every shooter's information and t-shirt size. Thank you!
Camo Cares is pleased to present the 9th Annual Camo Cares 3D
Archery Shoot, to be held at the Fryburg Sportsman's Club Farm in
Fryburg, PA! This year, we will feature two walk-thru Hunter Class
courses and a third walk-thru course for our Open & Hunter Class shooters. This
will put our shoot capacity at 480 archers!
All registrations for this year's shoot must be completed online at www.CamoCares.org
This event will be a random draw, 4-person team shoot, with teams selected after the shoot. Open and Hunter Class shooters will be mixed during the random team selection.
- Registration at the event begins at 7am (All archers must pre-register. No Walk-Ins!)
- Open, Hunter and Youth (ages 12-15) Classes (see rules below)
- Three 30-target courses (Walk-Thru)
- Two Hunter Class only courses will be limited to groups of 6 shooters. The Open/Hunter Class course will be limited to groups of 4 shooters.
- Youth shooters can shoot on any course with a parent or guardian.
- Shoot will begin at 9am with a shotgun start
- Cost will be $30 per archer (includes lunch, shooter t-shirt and decal).
- Cash prizes awarded to top 10 teams
All proceeds from the shoot (not awarded as prizes) will benefit Camo Cares, which sends children with life threatening illnesses and disabilitites and wounded veterans on their dream hunts.
All archers must pre-register for this shoot! There will be no walk-in registration the day of the event! Registration and payment must be completed online at www.CamoCares.org
What is a 4-Person Random Draw Team Shoot?
4-member teams will be randomly selected for scoring purposes after the shoot to award prizes. Shooters can still shoot with their friends
during the shoot! Youth shooters can shoot on the same course and in the same group as their parent or guardian. Open class teams will be limited to groups of 4 shooters. The registration committee will attempt to match shooters with their requested partners if possible. Single shooters are also
welcome and will be assigned to an appropriate team.
Camo Cares Shoot Rules
- Sights that project a laser light or other aiming dot on the target are illegal in all classes.
- A verifier or clarifier style peep sight will be allowed in all classes.
Youth Class (Yellow Stake - max 25yds)
- 12-15 years of age
- Equipment must meet Hunter Class restrictions listed below.
Hunter Class (Red Stake - max 35 yds)
- Fixed sight pins without magnification (peep sights permitted)
- One stabilizer with a single point of attachment permitted. Stabilizer can be any shape or configuration, but must fit within a 12-inch radius sphere surrounding the attachment point.
- Equipment in this class may be shot with finger tab, shooting glove or release.
Open Class (Blue Stake - max 50yds)
- No restriction on sights, stabilizers, or release
- IBO scoring rings (11-10-8-5-0)
- Complete scorecards must be tallied by the scorekeepers. No changes will be made to a shooter's score after their scorecard is turned in.
- Lowest score of the 4-person team will be dropped and the best 3 scores tallied.
- In the event of a tie, the team with the most 11s will win.